Our primary concern is always the health and safety of you and our team members as we continue to closely monitor the evolving situation regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). We want you to know that we are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control while being fully operational during this time so we can continue providing you with the level of service you’ve come to expect from us.
As of today, our sales offices will remain open by appointment as we take the following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidance of precautionary measures to maintain a clean and healthy sales environment:
- We want all of our customers to feel welcome. Today that means we’ll smile and wave to greet you instead of shaking hands or offering a fist or elbow bump. We will also strive to maintain a healthy social distance.
- Facial masks are required for all visits;
- We will be frequently washing our hands and have hand sanitizer available;
- We will clean office community areas with disinfectant cleaner multiple times daily;
- We ask that all team members, customers, realtors and homeowners who are feeling ill or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-`19 not visit the sales office and stay home.
Because this situation is unprecedented and continually evolving, all our sales offices are by appointment only. Please call each sales office to set up a time to meet virtually or in person: Iron Works Village 720-699-0551; Riverdale 720-355-0956; Sundance 720-441-5946.
We hope that we can learn and grow together as a community.