the neighborhood at sundance reserve
The network of landscaped paths at Sundance Reserve keep you connected to your community, your environment, and the abundance of convenience retail along Washington St.
Ditch the fitness center membership for the Sundance Clubhouse. An exercise room and outdoor pool are a short walk from anywhere in the neighborhood.
Planned green spaces, neighborhood park and playground provide valuable space for recreation and relaxation inside the neighborhood.
Take a pathway to Lamberston Lakes Open Space, less than a minute walk from your front door. Jump on a larger trail network extending miles through nearby communities, parks and shopping destinations. Like the Safeway at Lambertson Lakes Shopping Center, less than a 6-minute walk from your front door.
Shopping & Entertainment
Within a mile radius, enjoy:
- Cinnebarre Thornton Movie Theater
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
- Lisa’s Place Breakfast Joint
- Home Depot, Best Buy and Sam’s Club
- Thornton Town Center
- Northglenn Market Place
- Coming Soon: 88th Avenue Light Rail Station
- Downtown Denver – 15-minute drive
- Denver International Airport – 25-minute drive
- Boulder – 30-minute drive
- Lambertson Lakes Open Space
- Civic Center Park
- Northwest Open Space
- Tuck Ditch Park
- Bill Goodspeed Happy Tails Dog Park
Sundance Reserve is located in the Adams 12 Five Star School District:
- Thornton Elementary
- International School at Thornton Middle
- Thornton High School
There are a number of Charter and Magnet schools in this area. Ask a BLVDWAY Sales Associate for more information.
875 E. 98th Avenue | Thornton, CO 80229